[MTS] Payment platform.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ElenBow, Sep 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElenBow

ElenBow Forum Greenhorn

[MTS] Payment platform.

Why is it implemented?

Microtransactions are inferior to subsciption based platform.

Also the Andermant/pixel ratio is strange

Gaming experience seems to be Pay To Win

Unless HC player.

Has any one here even calulated = HOW much endgame content would cost

MTS driven games are getting too bad in recent times

Feels like DSO just became dark orbit...

2. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi ElenBow,

Since day one this game has been "pay to win" type of game, but since middle of 2013 with the introduction of the GoP system everything has become a heavy P2W...here are a few numbers...

Low lvl legendary items upgraded to lvl 50, some need more or less GoP, but any of them goes above 53 million.

Its 10 x 53.500.000 GoP = 530.500.000 millions
    Weapon/Shield/Book - 2 x 160.000.000 GoP = 320.000.000 millions
    Total of GoP - 850.500.000 millions

Each pack of 40.000 GoP costs 4000 andermants(AM).
    Divide the total amount of GoP by GoP packs and it gives...21.262,5 packs of GoP, now multiply that by 4000 AM...

21.262,5 x 4000 = 85.050.000 millions of AM.
    Each pack of 114.000 AM costs €99.00, again divide it...and you will need 746 packs of AM.

So, 746 packs x €99 = €73.854
    Now you need gems too, but thats a story for other day...ok!!!:p

If you really like this game, all you need is to sell your house, car and whatever valuables you might have and you are good to go!!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  3. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Welcome to DSO. The pay to win, always bugged as ****, almost "always" bad updates and bad communication from the devs, but still players foolish enough to pay them *game*. ;)

Wishing you good luck on your journey in Dracania or whatever they say lol.

4. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Yeah, I agree with that :eek:

I'm all honesty, I do subscribe to the monthly membership. But once it expires I'm done with that. I will not spend another penny until they start fixing bugs. And that goes for about 20 others I've spoken to. A few small majority of people even pay attention to the forums. So I feel responsible for spreading the news on just how bad the devs are ignoring the players actually wishes.

Hey DSO, ever heard of the phrase "word of mouth"? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.