Support Multiple payments

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Thugling, Feb 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thugling

Thugling Forum Greenhorn

I have tried to resolve this through your normal support link but the options are limited and the responses incorrect. My bank stopped my Premium subscription payment, thinking it was potentially fraud. When I gave them the go-ahead to release it, the payment was made 6 times, ie instead of US$34.99 they paid you US$209.94. I am trying to get the excess payment back. Communication with you in this regard has been very difficult. I apologise for using the forum but don't know what else to do.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @Thugling

I am afraid we can't help you at all, here in the forum. You must submit ticket to support by following these instructions. You will receive an automated email response, you should reply to that email. Once you submit your reply our support officers will contact you.

Cheers.

3. Thugling

Thugling Forum Greenhorn

The problem I have is that the only pull down options for payment related issues are not applicable in this case and the support guys just keep saying they cannot find an incident and close the ticket

4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Was buying premium. Same problem, same thing. BP processed the payment 3 times instead of one, but by my bank blocked third transaction. so now I got premium for a year instead of 6 month. will be checking with support today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.