must reset wifi and close client more that 5 times to log in

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by amuntak47, Apr 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

i must reset wifi and close client more that 5 times to log in .
    thats what i get most of the time :

https://ibb.co/nghqrLk

Anyone going to fix this or we must stop this stupid game ??
    I need 1 hour spend only to take the bonus in my 4 characters ,
    5 or more times reset wifi close client reset again and
    I MUST DO THAT ALMOST EVERY TIME I CHANGE MAP

Any mod can answer ???

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Mods just oversee this forum, they are not devs to whom you should address your complain via support ticket.

In turn, I'm a simple user who encounters the same problem you reported. In my case it is (often) enough to disconnect the wi-fi connection through the icon next to the Windows clock, and reconnect it when the screen announcing the loading in progress appears: this saves me from both resetting the router and closing/reopening the client. A few seconds of waiting and the game finally starts and then, usually, not always, I can roughly play with tolerable waiting times.

3. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @amuntak47 ,

Please check out our Technical FAQ - perhaps some of the suggestions can help you. If not, please contact your language Support Team so they can assist you further.

In addition, I'd urge you to fill out our recent survey - every bit of information gathered from players helps the team improve your playing experience.

Good luck!:)

4. SillySword

SillySword Regular

You may check Anti-virus program in your PC. I used a free Anti-virus program with a "smart" network detecting/monitoring function before. It blocked DSO client to run for a unknown reason. Everything was fine after I turned that function off.

BUT I don't know disable that function is good or not. Just a suggestion.

5. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

its not my anivirus or something else as i have no problem when i dont play drakensang.
    the problem happens only when i am trying to change map in the game or when i try to connect for first time

6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Your difficulty in being able to play is exactly the same as many other users reported: I don't know if you missed it but just recently they have published a survey to collect information about this issue. That means they have no answers nor solutions to offer you right now, the best thing you can do is take the survey (although I can't imagine what kind of useful information they will get from questions like that, but if they have made this way they will have their reasons):

https://forms.gle/857UZ2Ymqm6JFsRZ6

7. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

No, they are not DEVS, but they are the ONLY connection we have to the DEVS. Support doesnt answer tickets any more so the only voice we have is here, the only place we have to ask questions that have even a tiny chance of getting to the devs... is here.

The OP is right, its not his anti virus. It is definitely on the game end, or game server end, of the exchange. If it was local, then the OP would be the only player experiencing this error . Since this is not the case, the only probable conclusion is that the fault is from the the game side.

Thanks, Doc.

CaballoLoco likes this.