My 2nd toon ranger cannot find the quest for opening Balor.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Iliaki, May 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

Hey guys!
    I' ve been playing DSO since 2013.
    I decided to make an additional player on my account (ranger) and I grew her to 60lvl so far.
    My ranger is trying to find the quest for opening Balor. The quest in the chapters is "The heart of the whole World", but nope, my ranger cannot get it. Any ideas? PS: I've finished everything regarding to Yaltepetl quests.
    Many thanks in advance!

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Are you sure all main (yellow) quests are finished?
    Open the compendium and see what is missing ... or post a screenshot here.

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Not sure, but check Andrakasch for quest

Iliaki likes this.
  4. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

Thanks, friend!

5. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Only the repetitive quests are active, I've finished everything but no q for Balor.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There are a lot of quests outside Yaltepetl too :p
    Quests can be taken on all maps including urban areas, dungeons and wilderness.
    Check the compendium, this is how it looks with all Lor'Tac quests finished
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Check the Quest List.
    Scroll down and check all quests from Lor'Tac.
    [​IMG]
    Start checking them all starting with Expedition Into the Unknown and finishing with Magic Carpet Ride.
    Check your compendium, search the quests from the Quest List and take the quests you have not finished. You can see where to search and who to look for since all the names of the quest givers and locations are included in the list. You can also open all quest listed there since they are all linked to its own separate article.