My Character was reseted, ***?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Sobelo, Feb 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sobelo

Sobelo Forum Greenhorn

I haven't played this game for a while but today I decided to play again and found myself with a very disturbing situation, my level 24 ranger Aesiria, was almost completely reseted per say, lost all gear, my locker with Levader was empty, have a few inventory items left(sure to have more than what is left), lose both the 2 loker expansions i bought and both inventory ones as well, all my skills are level 0, trough i still have the skill points avaliable to use but need to spend again.
    what happened???????

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @Sobelo,

I'm unable to examine your account personally, so if you believe your items were somehow stolen or deleted by mistake, please contact Support and they can look into it. (Go to the drakensangonline.com website, log in, and send a support ticket).

However, with the content expansion on December 3rd, a script was run that deleted very old items, so it's possible those items you're describing fall into that criteria. In that case, there will not be a way to restore them.

As I'm unable to assist you further on the forums, I'll be closing your thread.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.