Support My e-mail address has been changed without my consent and without my knowledge.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by npclgen, Mar 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. npclgen

npclgen Forum Greenhorn

I got an email last night while I was playing. In the form of an e-mail address change request. However, I did not make such a request and I have been playing this game for 4 years without interruption. I have never created an e-mail address change request. After this e-mail, he kicked me out of the game and I could not log into my account again. I have an e-mail to prove that it belongs to me from the date of creation of the account, and the receipts of all the payments I have made so far are also available on my e-mail address. I know every detail about my account. I can send all required documents.

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @npclgen

You need to contact your language Support Team - unfortunately, we cannot assist you on the forum.

Good luck!:)