Feedback My Honest Opinion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Boobles, Jun 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boobles

Boobles Forum Greenhorn

Well folks this will be my last post I'm sure, I was banned a while ago for speaking about a forum subject, thats right just speaking about it. Apparently honest opinions and feedback are against ToS. But anyways: IN MY HONEST OPINION
    I feel that the game starts you out at an honest rate of difficulty, and slowly sux you in to the world of buying advantages ie. essences, 1x 2x 5x 10x drop rate items and all the other amenities to make you think you are getting a better ability to be more than your opponent. When in actuality what you are doing is adding whatever stats your are getting to the combatants as well, ie. adjustment of difficulty of the mobs and bosses in the room. It is in my opinion that not only are they adjusting for whatever you add that they are in fact increasing it more than that.
    I've seen enough games do this type of manipulation to know when I'm being "had". Free to play is not free to play when you have to pay to contend with or even complete basic simple quests. Honestly I feel that this free to play should have been labeled free to register, because this game by no means is a Free to play game. If your not spending money, your in a boat with no oars.
    There are so many thiings I see in this game that there are too many for me to list with my opinion on. Feel free to add your opinion as well. Positive or negative feedback is welcome. After all this is a COMMUNITY FORUM, and this is only this players view.
    Take this post as you see it, and like the title exclaims this is only " MY HONEST OPINION".!!

2. @Boobles "Honest", eh? Well, let's go with that...
    1) None of your multiple forum posting a/cs have ever received a warning (
    *1), let alone a ban. Not on the DSO EN Forum, at least. Unless you have even more forum posting a/cs than I am aware of.
    2) "Honest opinion" is not the same as "fact". The fact is, DSO is free to play. No-one is compelled to purchase in-game currency - it can be "farmed". No-one is forced to purchase membership packages - they help, but they certainly don't make/break a character. Gems and equipment can all be farmed without spending a cent. Spending will help you develop your character faster (if done intelligently), but it won't turn a mediocre player into a great one.
    3) You are correct: all feedback- both positive and negative as long as it is constructive - is appreciated. "Alternative facts" are not.

Note #1: Congrats on your first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.