My Journey as Ranger - Ranger Progress

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bennykenni2, Sep 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bennykenni2

bennykenni2 Forum Apprentice

Hello there guys,

i've been doing those Progress Videos from time to time. My last video was 1 year ago (#5), because the Birthday Event in 2021 kinda sucked the last motivation out of me.

For newer players, especially rangers, this can also work as a guide, on what to focus to actually progress.

If you are interested in the items & stats that i had at each time, you can skip to the end of each video, where i show, how much my items & stats have changed.

I've progressed alot playing solo. Obviously Bloodchests are a huge, great and needed way to progress fast, but it can be hard to find a (good) group when your stats are bad as hell. So what i did, was focusing on things, that were doable as a solo player. Q2 Boss farming, Destructor farming, Wisdom Leveling aso.

After my stats were fine to do 2-3 Bloodchests as solo player, i was able to find more and more Bloodchest-groups. Meaning, Progressing was so much faster... Here i managed to get my first 5 Bloodchest runs with random people.

And here it was... The Birthday Event, where most of the people that i knew quit. As did i. I checked in once every 2-3 Months, did the Easter Event and quit right after again.

But right now, 1 year after the 10th anniversary, im a bit hooked again. Did my first new New-Moon Event since it got reworked, and it was actually fun.

So im giving DSO another chance, to hope for some actual needed updates and good upcoming content, to keep me hooked.
    Also, here is my latest Ranger Progress update, 8th september.

More might come soon. If you wanna stay updated on my progress, leave a Sub or hit me up in-game for some group farm & fun.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 9, 2022