my spellweaver is super weak help!!!please

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lunasee, May 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunasee

lunasee Forum Apprentice

hi i am starting to loss hope for my spellweaver and its sad im a lvl20 and i know it not a very high level but my sw is really weak it has pretty good armor i mean its 6 or so levels less than me but there really really good or so i think :/ . i had a bunch of quests , not really hard ones , but i couldnt complete them and it took a dragonkight who is lvl18 to help me complete all of my quests and sadly he did most of the work in less than 10 MIN. soo pretty much i kinda want to know are spellweavrs really powerful ? cause i heard the higher the level the better you get ? and if they are what are some pointers ? and i kind of draw a blank on my mind when it comes to critical hits and how good an armor is....any help will be greatly appreciated :) i am welling to do the farming and willing to put my time and SOME ;) of my money into it. im just confused as to were to start to make my spellweaver a powerful one...thanks

2. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

What talents did you select? You want to use talents and skills that maximize your potential. Also, the SW is the squishiest class so don't stand still and let mobs hit you. You have to freeze or move and kill them as you go.

3. buhurrr

buhurrr Someday Author

While levelling up the best thing to spend money to is premium for the Free Identify- this will allow u to stay in all purple gear much easier as u go higher, through farming, giving you a nice edge for pve. (you dont really need higher gear than extraordinary as you level up to 40, but if one drops at high levels its worth ID). wands are things u definitely want to ID as legendary if u get them in lvls 35+, look for good dmg %.

collect all gems and combine them, ideally you want to have all gem slots filled with normal-polished size by the time u are lvl 40 ($ can supplement- its about 100k ander to buy 8 polished attack gems and 30ish polished defence gems WAIT FOR SALES). Ratio of gems for sw should be 5dmg and 3speed(put these in decoration) but u can vary this to your style if u like speed..maybe 1 crit gem can be helpful but not necessary in high levels, since u should try to get crit stats on your 'leftside' gear, then have 75%hp gems and 25% resist gems in your slots. (you will get armor from gear as u level up +in endgame) its not worth buying armor gems, but if u collect them and make them theres no harm in it.

for gear enchants, on the right side you want mostly health, but trying to maintain 25%-40% armor. for the left side, this is where you want critical and damage stats. ideally crit should be 30%+ at those levels to play more effectively.
    for offhand, try to find a scroll with some good damage on it for good output, but have an orb with good block rate%, for hard areas.

regarding PvP, I know it will seem hard at first but try to get some matches done, u will get some easy ones eventually. Try to keep pvp tree within 5 levels of your experience tree(your level). if u can achieve 30-35 pvp by the time u get to 40-45 experience level you will be much better off if your interested in doing some successful endgame pvp (id recommend all legend gear lvl 45+uniquees and polish-radiant gems by this time).

for uniques, when u hit level 40, youll want to start farming through the 'ammon quest line', aiming for those reward gear, but these are considered pretty poor in endgame.
    Ideally you want to get the roshan set (boot,belt,glove) and witch hunter set from new moon), but this is all much later on.

Thats basically all there is to it really besides try to make friends and join a guild (these people can help you farm, or kill tough bosses), and also try to experiment and be creative with your skills to make the game fun and be more effective to find your playstyle. Sw get some great skills available in lvl 30+ like singularity so you can create some great combos, so goodluck man

DRAKENWOLF22 and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  4. lunasee

lunasee Forum Apprentice

thank you all! that was really helpful now i know where to start to make my player good . and i kindof dont know what talents i need to pick so i just pick one that seems the best to me :)

5. maka8

maka8 Forum Greenhorn

Also you should try using gems and smelting weapons you don't need. And then use gylphs to level up your weapon. I like the faster attack speed gem.

6. kama5utra

kama5utra Someday Author

as a sw i would say use a party, team up with other players so you dont have to worry to much about you stats. Do some pvp if you can or like it. My SW was very very weak till lvl 45 , in pvp i think i was lvl 17 or so, then i used all spared realm fragments on new moon events and got the set. Ring of life/death are a must too. With the new set pvp was really really easy. Dont try 1vs1, try 5vs5, 6vs6 are easier to get points as a support SW.

I used lighting chain + book and truth be told even though i have a really good ball i do love my SW as a DD. Tried fire SW as a set up it wasnt the right thing for me, so dont be a fire SW just because everybody does it, try to find your own style of play. In 5vs5 you can do a lot of dmg with lighting chain, just have to be smart and peak your spots. In 5vs5 you dont have to worry about dying just about the DMG you inflict.

As for the Talents for PVE and PVP i use the same : except meteor dmg (lvl 40) all the left ones. It does help to keep it simple xD

7. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

As a new SW try to focus on offensive enchantments on your gear, especially on the left side of inventory, and dodging enemy fire. Try grouping with a DK as they can usually tank the mobs but take a while to kill them, which is what you will do easily with a focus on offensive gear. As you become better at dodging attacks and controlling large groups of monsters, the need for a DK companion will diminish and eventually go away.
    Try using ice bolt with splash, it does the worst damage as far as free attacks go, but it's great for slowing down groups of melee attackers and makes kiting a lot easier. Kill archers first and keep the rest blue with ice bolt, running around them and shooting until they die.

8. Mathusa

Mathusa Forum Greenhorn

i want to show you all the stats of my SW EO Robes lvl 40 to the stats of a legend robe lvl43, after spending 1412 cots on the legend robe you would expect the stats to far exceed a lvl40 robe right ? have a look at this screen shot and tell me how disgusted you will be if this happened to you. i want my cots back NOW !!

i cant upload the screen shot so these are the stats: EO elemantal robes lvl 40
    469 armour with 4 slots
    Legendary Myrdosch Magu Robes lvl43 66 armour 415hp 3 slots

I say to you all which wuld you choose lol, I prefer armour because Sw's are so weak lol ?
    OH YEH AND THE WHOLE PATCH RELEASE THINGS ARE A JOKE IF IF CANT GET PAST THE SPIRIT KILLS, THAT IS THE POSITIONAL BUG AS IT IS BETTER KNOWN

SIGNED
    DISAPPOINTED AND DISHEARTENED.

9. kama5utra

kama5utra Someday Author

The Leg one is way better 415 hp is quite good for a sw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.