My Suggestions #1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dekisa, Jun 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dekisa

Dekisa Forum Apprentice

Hi! Here i ll suggest you few things i would add in game so maybe you do add it if its ok . In last few days i add many players to my friend list ( most of them i dont know from real life but there are about 10 i do ) and i would like to you guys add some kind of lists so i can drag name of person lets say Yosif2001 to list called ''Close Friends'' ( for example ) or Only1bombarder to list called ''Family'' cause i have long list of friends and when i want to write something to someone i have to search for few mins to find him . So that lists would help me a lot and i hope to other players to. Maybe someone will tell i have long friend list even if i dont know most of guys there . Well that is true but they have helped me even if its playing quests or pvp or events so i want to remember them so we can continue playing together. So i hope you guys will add this into game ! Oh yes and in collector bag can you add costumes i get from pvp ? It doesnt need to contain any rewards if i have idk 2 out of 5 just to i can store them there cause i dont have much space in inv or bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.