Suggestion MYSTICAL UNIQUE ITEMS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DJBarman, Jan 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like these items to be implemented ?

1. YES

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. NO

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

My suggestion is to implement Mystical unique items from each boss f.e lets call it Hammer Of The Gods as an reward for killing Mortis 10k times ( it would be a quest ).

How would it work ?

Well The tier of item would depend on what tier you kill mortis 10k times and if f.e you killed mortis 5k times on inf1 and 5k on inf2 it would be tier 5 but if you kill him 4999 times on inf 2 and 5001 in inf 1 then t4.

What would be exceptial in these items ?
    6 slots for stones 2x base stats of normal item.

Now youll say that everybody will have it sooner or later so to not make it so easy i propose to Make the cost of upgrading the tier, transfering etc 5x the normal cost and you would have to gather Mystic Cores that drop only from bosses on the highest 2 tiers avalible at the moment ( Now f.e inf 2 and 3 ) in quantities of 1 from inf 2 and 2 from inf 3 ) additionaly the cost of Making it lvl 60 with GoP would be 5x the normal amount

What would happen if i got the weapon and they would implement new lvls ?
    You would be able to make it lvl 60 with Equipment enhancers f.e you will need 5 of them and 1 costs 10k andermant

And that kind of unique would be implemented for every PW boss f.e q1 = shield / q2 = andorment etc etc

Why i want this ?
    1. Bots dont farm bosses :D
    2. Im tired of gathering gold and playing on jesters hoping for clovers or runes ...
    3. I would like a challange :D

Yogo and LukeSkywalker. like this.
  2. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

NO, I don't!
    Not only for 10k kills!
    1b kills would be a average challenge

3. LukeSkywalker.

LukeSkywalker. Forum Greenhorn

In other words, what you mean is more "God stuff" for the OP player, cool.
    It would only take 1 or 2 weeks for them to get it, so where is the challenge?

PvP is already at its finest, so this would make it even better.

But in the end its good to know that some players really don't care about fairness nor equality and thats DSO motto.
    We all saw the Rise and Fall of BP, a company almost worth a 1 billion € was sold for 60 or 80 million € and that the Asian market was a complete failure, the US servers are ghost servers and after that the old continent will soon follow.

Its obvious that you only think for yourself and others like you, so i voted yes...this way you and your friends can play alone.
    BP didn't learned anything from its past mistakes, so why would they start now.

Hope this gets implement "rather sooner than later", perhaps R210.

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

And then pvp will get even more oneshot nonsense

A good idea really
    It destroys pvp, that's a good thing

5. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Well... here's what I think:

1) Although for many players at first it seems like a 'mission impossible' task to accomplish, over time everybody could get the above-mentioned items - it's all about time and hard work ;

2) It would give dedicated, hard-working players something to do and aim for;

3) This in my humble opinion is the most important reason :
    These are just my thoughts...

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

How about "Chuck Norris Items"?
    - They will have infinite gems and rune slots ... whenever you you have more gems/runes you can add new slot to the last one.
    - You can upgrade them 100 levels above the native level
    - Whenever you want to take the glyphs out ... you get the glyphs into your pool but the items are still remaining at the same level. In example: you upgrade one item to level 100 and use 1 billion GoPs ... then you take out the GoPs out but the item still remains at level 100. This way you can click all day long and multiply your glyphs pool :D

In order to get Chuck Norris item you will have to kill any blacksmith 100 times in any urban area.

Demon and bLaind like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.