Support Nebula after MT from few min ago

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DonHavocc, Feb 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonHavocc

DonHavocc Forum Apprentice

I log few minute ago after maint

Go back to farm q9 and on half of map1 got this :
    [​IMG]

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is a very common nebula error, even on the live server. Unless it occurs predictably when you do a specific action, then this is not even worth reporting.

Seriously, go play on a live server.

Sakkon likes this.
  3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Do I see Cheat Engine there?!? :D

Sakkon likes this.
  5. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Cheat Engine it is:) Oh boy....:)

6. DonHavocc

yes it is :p trying do something long time ago and to lazy to unistal it xD.
    My graphic is RX560 4gb so shuld be good + 12gb Ram so shuld work with Drakensang on full HD xD
    Not only me have that isues on testserver today some people even cant login to game coz got nebula got they when change map ;p

7. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I have a far better VGA than that and I had that error anyway so it's not a hardware resource realated problem.
    Infact it usually happes when you have an almost decent VGA which leads the game to enable that setting by default anytime you download the game.
    Disable theat option as I told you and let us know if it gives any benefits.

8. DonHavocc

Everything fine after last upd on testserver :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.