nebula3 application error

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DavidRodrigues0, Dec 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DavidRodrigues0

DavidRodrigues0 Forum Greenhorn

I cant play anymore because of this bnebula 3 error

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @DavidRodrigues0 ,

Could you please be more specific? What is the exact message you are getting?
    Have you tried to clean the temp files?
    Let us know if the problema remains.
    Cheers.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Stop using the 32 bit version. The icon you've been clicking forever "Drakensang Online" is still calling the old version. Delete it.
    Find the icon that says "Drakensang Online (64-bit)" and use that one.

Everyone that has went to the 64-bit version of the client since the "trial" ended has not had nebulas... and that includes two people that got nebulas several times a day each.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

32 bit version has got nothing to do with it ... I am using them both 32bit and 64 bit both in IE and client and I am not getting nebula errors.
    The main reason for those errors is the game and their CDN.
    Of course one would get Nebula error ... because with every patch and hotfix files are being deleted and downloaded again. That is leading to freezing and hiccups. On top of it when files are no longer present in the Temp folder the game is downloading them again ... but when the CDN is out of reach it leads to Nebula error.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm gonna let this go.... kinda.
    All the file access errors I got, I believe, we're labeled as file access error and not nebula errors.
    I've not seen a single nebula error since the 64bit client went "mainstream". The last nebula I had was 2 days after the 64 test client came out which I jumped to test. My last file access error was 3 or 4 days after the official release of the 64 client.

Nothing else on my system has changed. Only that I'm not getting nebulas. :)

The only recent nebula I know of was Tuna's and I was able to trace it to him using the 32 bit client cause he was running from an old duplicated link icon that didn't get updated. I'll have to ask him and update this entry, but I'd be willing to bet he's not getting nebulas anymore.