Need correct contact information...

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Chell2015, Dec 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chell2015

Chell2015 Forum Apprentice

I am trying to send in a ticket for an issue where the game glitched and I lost over 20+ gems while combining, I posted once already and the thread is now closed so I cannot ask this there.

I received a new email from support saying that I need to contact the "DE team" because they are who handle issues for my language "supposedly". I worded that as such because I used the same link I have always used to submit a ticket (the link at the bottom of my log in page, which btw states that I am "US East",however support is stating I come up as German??) and this the first time I have been told that it was not received by the right team and that they cannot help me. I have no idea how to specifically contact the "DE team".

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Chell2015 ,
    When a thread is closed by a moderator it should remain closed.
    We cannot keep the thread open because we cannot help you with your inquiry, only your support center can help you. This is a public forum where discussing private support tickets is not allowed. Any internal correspondence between You and the support officers is a private matter and it should stay private.
    You have been assigned under the German Team's jurisdiction because your account is probably German registered. That is being determined by the IP Address used while creating your account.
    However, you have a right to ask for exemption and ask to be assigned to another team. You should specify that in your ticket.

Once again, we cannot help you here in the forum. Please contact the support center again.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.