Need guild.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shield, Nov 29, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shield

Shield Forum Apprentice

Hello, i had a thread in old forum, where i was searching for a guild. And im still without a guild. So if there is any guild that wants me, write here, or in game(Shielder1). Im still doing some pvps with this char, but the waiting time for a match is ridicilous, i have to wait 10min even for a duel!...What is more next week going to hit, lvl 30 knowledge.. Here is a screenie of my char.
    P.S. Im f2p. Server Grimmag.:p
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. -aron-11111

-aron-11111 Forum Greenhorn

Hello my friend,could you tell me me a little bit more about your character? My guild needs good players. :)

3. Shield

Shield Forum Apprentice

ask me what do you want to know?:)
    [​IMG]
    New stats. During upcoming events planing to move to lvl 40-45. Still searching for a guild that could speak english...:/

4. ThanosArg

ThanosArg Forum Master

I have a dk 23 lvl and i have greekspartans guild an international guild.We are almost full.Do you want to inv you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.