Need help q7 staff inf 3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by michhmaster, Aug 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michhmaster

michhmaster Forum Greenhorn

Hi all, my nickname is michhmaster, i play on grimmag and as the title say i will be very happy if someone could assist me in order to buy the tier 6 q7 staff.I have read here in the forum that it's the best weapon for a mage right now, therefore in the last 2 months i was trying to colect the appropriate recourses to buy it.I have around 160k MF,more than 1k pristine cores, 340 dark cores and sooner than later i will have at least a 3/4 legendary staff (i have many 2/3 purples).

I have around 15k damage and 30k health and if you want i can wear red ess through the way. also i have enough stones to revive you if you die and don't worry about me, i have 15 mighty spirit guard for the boss as well as prem deluxe for the rest map.

Thanks in advance :)

navelko likes this.
  2. wildmonkey

wildmonkey Forum Apprentice

The staff isnt so special without the gloves usually if you see someone infernal 3 just ask him nicely that you need to buy b staff and some good people would answer or tell you that its theyre last run i cant help atm but i got 2 friend who i have played with infernal 3 maybe tomorrow i can ask them about this .

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Hi there. I just read your post and want to draw your attention to one important detail. The weapon you want to buy actually costs 112k MF, so it's 192k MF for the set, not 160k MF. I thought I'll let you know before you set off to get it and then find out you haven't got enough MF to buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.