need help to progress

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by minecrafteur60, Feb 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minecrafteur60

minecrafteur60 Forum Greenhorn

I reached lvl 55 some time ago but now i don't know how to progress more.
    I think i should try to get Q7 and others unics but i can't do it in higher tiers without help

here is a screen of my stats
    https://imgur.com/a/iHh4RQy

2. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

First off,, you need more critical damage. Those are pretty low stats and with that 80% critical you can really reap the benefits, like doubling your dmg output.

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Forum Apprentice

Among all equits, why is the use of pink Weapon and Crystal ? Are you really using 'em or just for screenshot purpose?

4. minecrafteur60

Alpaca likes this.
  5. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

With such rubies and enough number of glyphs you should switch to transfered legendary glyphed into 59 asap. Crit dmg needs improvement as was said - 80% crit with 196,5% cdmg means every 10% in crit gives you slightly over 3,33% extra REAL damage so around 790 to your base max dmg. Change amulet for q7 or for Cube one alongside Cube adorment. You can go farming Grand Desert on inf III to get t. VI of those. Transfer to amulet anything with 4x crit with at least 3 gold. It's on Tellurian so you can easily afford for redoing it later if you need. This way you gonna get large crit dmg. boost very quickly.

Alternatively if you feel gambler you can try Stalgard with chests for mechanical set - neck + ring + ado as you have large number of keys and open only 5 key chests. Set could be your endgame stuff but it's gamble as ado is still not fixed :rolleyes::( If it's fixed though it's totally viable setup and could suplement your lack of Q1 chest/ 4/4 fairy in mana department. Than Q7 is fully comfortable, without it you have to block 4/4 fairy and t.1 chest and you lacking mana. Because of that better is to use Q4 or Bloodmage - if rubies allow - weapon without belt + Dragan Gloves for 3/3 and screw Q7 set bonus as I don't think it's worth 33,3% mana boost and 3% crit. But of course different people different opinions.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Alpaca likes this.
  6. minecrafteur60

thanks for answers
    i tranferred a 3 crit dmg gold lines on my dragan ring and i have now 250%
    I think i will try to get cube set (amulet and andormant) And will farm to get Q7 set

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.