need info about DoE on test server

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by gbit, May 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gbit

gbit Forum General

hi, I want to ask everyone that tested the event on TS about a couple of things;
    1) what is the average progress x run in kia krisal maps for different difficulties?
    2) what is the average crystal drop x run in desert map for different difficulties?
    3) how much crystal are needed for entrance in kia kristal maps, and the amount is related to the difficulty?
    if you have tested this, please share.
    thanks in advance for the answers.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I tested a little with my garbage TS characters. It is basically a stand and take damage event from the sands in the desert map while you grind, grind, grind and grind some more for tears which drop from monsters which result in very unclear benefits. The HP pot cost was too high to test some more, so I never completed the introductory quest.

I expect to skip this event when it arrives on the real server. It may be possible that if you have high hp regen you might be able to just farm easier and get to the second set of maps.

Marsicanus and gbit like this.
  3. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

the game has become so random that all maps same, i use to chose to go places know what to expect, now it all same, faces change, i have an opinion they cheat, if i chose to jump they there before i move, im in a crowd, monsters lay down all i have i am dragon knight , any way there is always at least one some times they manage to avoid my every attack, there job is to sit on my loot, i have seen them not attack me with their full life , but run and sot on my stuff, also

--- MERGED ---

just holy cow , practicaly need a phd to play this game anymore

Last edited by moderator: May 29, 2020