Suggestion new birth for account

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by THQ1.King, Dec 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. THQ1.King

THQ1.King Forum Apprentice

hi.
    After two years of playing in the Dwarf
    I am boring from the dwarf
    Does it take another two years to do what I did in the dwarf !! Do I have time!
    Remember that there are other games that make your main account (new birth) keep every item as you choose to choose another character
    Example:
    dwarf > new birth> ranger
    *There are games you can take some skills with you in the new birth
    *Others only enjoy your strong personality with a new birth

I see that these are worth adding to the game. Other players will try other characters and decide whether their old character is better or new and enjoy more in the game...

2. There is nothing new under the sun. That said, its been a while since someone's suggested it. With the right conditions, it might be reasonable and not too open to exploitation.

Please, discuss. :)

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

With the radical changes coming I feel it is the perfect time to revisit the idea. My major concern is my main, 1h RA, which is going to face some serious challenges ahead. Challenges that, tbh, I'm not sure I want to go through. Also on this account, there is no viable replacement as I have never really invested the time in the other classes (heck, only the DK is lvl 55.)

My main TS toon is an SW. This is something I would like to try under the new meta on the live servers. But as @THQ1.King mentioned I also really do not desire to go through everything to get an SW at least close to par as my main RA. (In my case it is a lot more than a couple years worth of work since my main RA was created right after the class was added in Dec. 2011.)

4. THQ1.King

THQ1.King Forum Apprentice

After a period of routine in the game you feel are not doing anything!
    The new is just boredom. This is really what I felt so I do not play much as I did before So my account has nothing else one classes "dwarf"
    As for what I see, it will be the key to changing and breaking the boredom of trying something new (as powerful as I was earlier)

I really do not see this as a radical difference (after 3 Months )
    You find a lot of players have got what they really want . It shows boredom again

(As happened in the new wisdom)
    "Although many are enthusiastic but not more than three months"

5. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

I also think that this would be a great addition to Drakensang! :)

6. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Nice sugestion +1.
    Unfortulately BP will not agree with that. They want you to invest money again to make a new character.
    I will be happy with commun stash like other games.

7. zubaluke07

zubaluke07 Forum Greenhorn

good day drakensan !!! good people what happened to this game ???? aloo leadership !!!! this game was based on arana !! was the one looking for me for the monster fight arena to build the arena items and flushing the stones for the arena !!! how can you send us to the arena in the empty funnel ??? do something because in that rhythm you will not No more money to buy bread No one invests in the game to go to battle with the cricket beat or a toothpick !!!! aloooo is there someone with that mind?