Suggestion New but old new old Motivation for making new

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Chaos2908, Nov 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Chaos2908

Chaos2908 Forum Apprentice

not good english i just wana know if im missing something i only come back last month from lvl 55 now im lvl 100 then i read this title about veteran the problem is i need to make a new char and make it to lvl 100 witch is not easy for my suggestion or request or mybe theres already a benefet for making a new char for old player like me something like more exp or something cause if theres nothing its like starting over agian like wut? see this pic btw i dont know how old this acount its not my first acount but i still remember when i first play this game you need crystal of truth to unidentified the items you loot i dont remember what year it is but im sure its been so long [​IMG]

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

The benefits you receive from the increasing veteran rankings are not going to make much of a difference in game-play (I wouldn't mind having some free instant resurrection opportunities, but that requires a Deluxe membership). I advise that you just play the game, completely forget about your account's veteran rank.

3. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Like dkarl said, there's not any huge benefits for more level 100 characters. If you wanted to try different classes out then you have a few good xp boosts available, like the pet Jindo (40% max), xp runes, xp event days & the xp books. There might be others I'm forgetting, but in the end just enjoy playing the game & don't stress it.

4. ldso

ldso Advanced

Good news is that it is now much faster to lvl up and grow characters than it used to be before. :) So you may find that lvling up new characters may not be as daunting as it first looks. ^^ Keep in mind that farming xp is much faster in groups than in solo, and taking advantage of things like the free xp buff from daily challenges or paid buffs from store, etc. will certainly help as well.