Feedback new crafting 2.0

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dark~Knight, Jun 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark~Knight

Dark~Knight Forum Apprentice

Hey all, I was crafting with the new release two days ago. when I mixed 2 extraordinary 2H staff and two rings I liked I got a legendary off hand Codix of same level. I though you would only get items you crafted and a percentage rate...ie each slot has 25% chance of that item being crafted to the next level. Is anyone else having this happen? The 4 of a kind crafting works fine as explained in realease. Thanks!

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Interesting. I have not done any dirty crafting of mixed types (I did throw 4 mediocre extraordinary 2H guns hoping to get a moderately better 2H and that paid off)

I will need to check this out with green crap.

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I've never heard of getting something you didn't add. If you mixed 2 weapons and 2 rings, you should have gotten one or the other. If you're getting something different, you should maybe contact support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.