NEW DRAGAN ITEMS!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Vladmirus, Apr 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Vladmirus

Vladmirus Forum Apprentice

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Nice pics @Vladmirus but what about if you post them where people can read them? thanks

3. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Translated:

[​IMG]

4. Lambrusco

thanks @ManaThief for the effort... i see as you said that you don't translate blue spell cos nobody cares... especially if you can craft those items at your will.

5. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

All these things that are so hard and long to do, will not work with some new patch, as it was in the past...quest set 7...Carabosse..The commander...I don't waste my time on this.....

Lambrusco likes this.
  6. Lambrusco

I couldn't agree with you more... you'll see that in time dagan set is gonna be broken again like others... whay to look for them, then?

7. mestamer67

mestamer67 Padavan

I don't know if it's max bonuses you put in, but to my wizard, dragan pauldrons, after crafting them, have 1891 damage and 33000 life.

8. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

I don't know either, the images are by @Vladmirus , I have just translated them.

To me, the values seem rather scaled to level 100, not 145.

9. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

the frozen sphere is so slow compared to the fireball that I wonder if the work required to get the black knight items have the right reward ...
    [​IMG]

10. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Hello guys, I am here back after a long time and I am very dissapointed about this 'new' old dragan set for RANGERS !
    Idk and I don't care about the other classes but for rangers are trash. The full bonus of the set is it ; ''deadly blow has 65% less cooldown at the expense of 400% less skill damage''. NICE!

Now, the deadly blow, if I put everything on it will have 590% skill dmg but the same set take back 400%, I suppose the final skill dmg will be 190% (I am not sure if I am correct, if is it this is trash!)

I am not sure what cooldown will have this skill after -65% and -37,5% from jewels. Will be one second or less ? the jewels decreases 11 seconds (-37,5%). But even if this skill will be zero second are usless because 190% skill dmg is equal with one precise shot, so it's nothing special compared to the work done for this set. I will say again I am very very disappointed.

11. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Someone told me you can only get those bones from mortis on merci/blood. (and offcourse a handfull from progres)

Is that correct?

12. RmSAdR

RmSAdR Forum Greenhorn

Anyone knows what is the bonus for dk and sm?
    Frozen sphere for SW and deadly blow for ranger class...
    Thanks.

13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

14. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

Watch using the right terms:
    it is not long to do but it is a deadly bore so boring that a person with historical memory would not do it even for another simple reason, that is, sooner or later that equipment will be worth nothing! The rules of the game will change and you will have wasted only your time without even having fun since the boredom that you enjoyed has only created violence on your ego.
    Hoping that before you did not get a carpal tunnel syndrome or a tendonitis in the shoulder or hemorrhoids by dint of sitting 20 days in the chair to make this stupid event.

mark-kim-8888 likes this.