New event in TS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Firefly, Jun 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

some pics that i took.. :)

Event Window:
    [​IMG]

Rewards/drops/whatever in event window :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the uniques are pretty low level as you can see... i do not have 40/45 char in test server :( maybe someone who have copy the 45 unique pictures in this thread :p

2. Tigraine-Mantear

Tigraine-Mantear Someday Author

Very excited! I can't wait for the start.

3. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

I played for 30 mins and got bored very fast, its not that exciting...especially the rewards/prizes for me they are all useless, except the pet.

The dungeon is just like Stalgard, if you kill a mob, he will reappear a few mins later.
    At my lvl(17) normal mobs are easy to kill, sub-bosses are a bit tougher then the normal mobs, mini-bosses are stronger n' tough.

Be careful with the barrels, when you destroy one...you might get a foe or be hit with ice/poison/lighting.

The only reason for playing this event is to break the boring farming routine and to get the pet, as for the rest of the event...major failure...very disappointing:(

Only because it looks good, doesn't mean it is good!!!
    I would prefer the "Storm the ess" event than this one!!!
    This event is only good for new players!!!

4. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Nice items! I can´t use them myself, but they are very different to what we have seen so far! LIKE!

Anyone alse than me noticing Ravencaw sounds a bit like Rawenclaw? XD
    Come on BP! Slytherin is the one for this topic! :p Not those nerds of Rawenclaw! XD

romino1998 likes this.
  5. Veritas

Veritas Forum Mogul

wow great BP just kill the wizard and archery with this set ...
    and just make the war and dwarf are invincible ... now we'll have a 5K war of armor and 4k parade

6. GamesShortCut

GamesShortCut Exceptional Talent

guess mages who using 2hand weapons are going to love that set...
    There are only a few people on Heredur server who play with 2 Hand (mage)
    they are always dealing crazy damage.

7. IiMonkeyii

IiMonkeyii Forum Apprentice

are you kidding me? dwarf using 2 handed weapon has no shield, shjt set. is it for ranger only?

8. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

hey guys did u notice that cloak doesn't need cloak of power ??
    or it is not a cloak?
    and it is also scaled with lvl ??
    now we will see low lvls with cloak?

9. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Finally a new event, with new rewards and new event map. I'm super excited!

@BLASTUP
    I'm pretty sure it will require the skill, but there are typos in the descriptions, as always.

And about the new rewards... I don't know are they good, because can't login :(.

10. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

but do u think it is not scaled?
    EDIT: after some time i just tell u the stats of lvl 45 ! waiting for finishing the update!

11. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

I don't know, but it seems they are scaled, because of that pic :).

12. GamesShortCut

GamesShortCut Exceptional Talent

actually Iam really serious.

BLASTUP likes this.
  13. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

14. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

difficulty increased after fix
    and ERROR

15. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Glad I predicted the villain right. Told my friend they gonna waste drawing epic Dragan Dark Knights just for one use :p Anyways, why the heck did they decide to remove a "progress" line. That idea just sucks cause we don't usually get events now so it means less draken and other rewards. Oh, and what a great idea to make DKs and SMs running around with their regen even more OP with that gem. I have no idea if you guys really want to fix that problem in 3v3 now. However, nice job adding a variety of pet effects! Glad you guys listened to that suggestion from me :D (even though most of us find that pet absolutely useless)! Please DON'T allow that cloak to scale under 40. It has to be like other cloaks or else this game is going to turn totally imbalanced for anyone under 40 (especially those low level pvpers). Hate to see another level 10 flag bearer with a cloak that can beat up new players that are level 20+ easy. That is a very interesting set indeed, 2h get a lot of dmg bonus if they use that set, however, the set adds a lot of block dmg and the only block rate people have is from the pauldrons when using a 2h. Huh, did you guys notice? Even more OP regen in 3v3 once again thanks to this set when used with 1h. Doubt any SW or Rangers using this one. Funny how I told my friends next set probably gonna be made for 2h a month ago. Can't believe I'm right on that as well. Nevertheless, I am still excited about the event, and I guess it is time for anyone who likes the sargon cloak speed bonus to say bye. Really hope they gonna add the progress bar back! :(

16. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

My first thoughts of this event were "OMG this is amazing" but it wasn't. The event maps are so cool and the rewards are also, but it costs anders, if you want to visit all maps (of course you can do it without spending anders, but it takes a lot of time to farm 100 stones, and you probably want the new items, and they don't drop the first time). When I first time arrived at the Castle Ravencaw, I noticed that I randomly got ignited by a blue flame, that almost killed me every time. It was so frustrating. But then I decided to go to the second map. There was traps also, but I completed the quest and earned 75 Drakens. After that I returned to the first map. Now I saw the reason of igniting. There was some blue thingy traps that I didn't see first time (another glitch -.-). I didn't go further this time, but I will return and hopefully find a group too.

About the boss. I don't know anything about it yet, but you need to complete the hardest trial to get an item to enter the boss room. From what I've seen from Facebook, the boss room looks like this:

[​IMG]

If anyone gets to there, please record a video of it!

Edit: Oh, that was a long post :D

17. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

I got there, but I don't have any video.
    It isn't hard at all! Very easy, actually, well on my lvl 16 TS account :p

I got a unique helmet, but not the one you can see on the 1st post in this thread, another one, with kinda horrible stats :(

18. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

hey guys can u imagine that now people with 2h wepon will also have block rate because of that paulders ^^

_Baragain_ likes this.
  19. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Well, this event is hard with my average level 40 test character :p. May be hard because my mouse doesn't work well. Did you spend any anders to get the knight challenge? Or did you just farm the stones or whatever they are.

P.S: And was Dragan easy?

20. Vengeur.Masqué

Vengeur.Masqué Someday Author

In fact, all scaled level monster (so all event monsters) get harder from level 40, because their HP become similar to PW monsters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.