new lvls of difficulty

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bireescu0071, Jul 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bireescu0071

bireescu0071 Forum Greenhorn

i saw that in this game today you reach lvl 55 and have 5k dmg and can play in higher difficulty mode and in 3 mouths you can have 30k dmg, it is like today i have 10 dollars in my pocket and after 3 mounts i will have 1 billion.... i played a lot of games , but in every game it requies time and experience to advance in a game, so i have several things to propose.... in order to keep game balanced, there should be a barrier between difficulty grades, , difficulty lvl should be like this, players who have dmg between 0-7500 can only go only painful mode, 7,5k-15k, can go in excruciating, 15k-20,k, can go in fatal mode, 20k 25k can go inf 1, 25k-30k can go inf 2, and 30k+ on inf 3,also you can make groups only with players that is 2 lvl better than you, a painful mode player can only make group with a fatal player, not infernal player. Also when you go from painful to excruciating should be a quest in wich you must be able to kill solo 10 times 4 bosses , and reward will be a unic set, next lvl 20 times 4 bosses solo and another unic set, etc.I say this because i recently played with startgame players who just reached lvl 55 in a few days and cry to take them in inf 3 maps, they come there without a radiant stone on a item....if a mob just look at them they are dead... it is not normal, everybody wants t6 items after 2 weeks of start play this game, in every game like in real life you have to take many steps to become good, this is why this game is going down, make separation between very good player, average players and starters, everybody want to be best, but must learn how to became better than other, evertybody need time to learn how to play, how to use skills, how to move in map, everybody is crying about nerf but they don't know anything about this game, they don't know how to use a skill in minimal way but are crying about that.....I say this things because a new player must learn how to play, how to craft, how to farm, know the story of game, must go in all lvl to can be good, not just today i am new and in 3 mouths i an known as good because i just to collect drop from group op players and i did nothing, this in not wright

-MERGED-

i said all this because all op player, all, and i know alot started, from low modes , and learn how to be better step by step, learned how to play,get experience in pve and pvp, farm stones, runes, gathering gold from nothing,learn what is best for them, not like newbies jumping from nothing to best and they are worst

Last edited by moderator: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I feel you.
    Some time ago I suggested that you could only get a tier 2 gear if you had a tier 1; you could get tier 5, if you had tier 4. Etc. You get the idea. But everyone was really mad about this, because it would make the progress through the game much slower, and the farm would be unbearable. Plus, they said, it would defeat the point of this game being online, where strong players help weak ones.
    But I thought it would give the game more of a sense of progression as opposed to how it is now that you can easily go from tier 0 to tier 6.

The thing is, how can you get better on your own / with a group of people at the same power level? Glyphs and gems. Gems take years to craft. You will progress very slowly on painful, as everything drops at a lower rate.
    But at the same time I absolutely understand why you're annoyed. Why should any player who's been around for 3 months, be able to run around with full tier 6 gear?

However, these people will still have to farm glyphs and gems. And cores. All that in order to actually get better. Tier 6 gear on its own is not enough.

I think the community is against any limitation in this regard. However, I would welcome some mild rules in this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.