New Moon Error on Karabossas Spider Leg Hadchet

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ares198888, Jan 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ares198888

Ares198888 Forum Greenhorn

Hey! I was now play New Moon event,and when i killed spider boos,that boss was drop me unique Karabossas Spider Leg Hatchet,but that axe isnt lvl 45,is lvl 40.on event write that axe must be lvl45....so i was craft that axe and realy is 40lvl....pls fix this!!

2. igi696

igi696 Forum Greenhorn

I played with Ares198888 in a group today. Im lvl 45 and i get Karabossa's spider leg staff for lvl 40. In previous event about month ago when i was lvl45 too, in event description it shows that characters will get items same as their lvl. I have all items for witch hunter set and it is lvl40, and if i want upgrade it, i still lose true value of all set bonus, so please fix it!

3. Carnage82

Carnage82 Forum Greenhorn

How do you even defeat the Karabossas Spider? In a group and we're not seeing any damage being dealt to the boss.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is because you didn't kill the icy minion in the "Defend the Virgin" quest. Without the buff you get from killing it, you can't hurt the spider.

http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/new-moon.4325/

5. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

All of Karabossa's items can be dropped as both the level 40 & level 45 version, irregardless of your character level.

6. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

but if you lose your conn on boss and relog...your buff is gone .. and u cant kill her.

7. Ares198888

I understand,but now is 380 critical on 40lvl,and when i put it in upgrade on lvl45,isnt 800critical,is just 480.on event is write lvl45 800 critical.Why?

8. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

cause its a better set.-.- Look bonus is different too

9. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

The stats listed in the Event window only displays the maximum values, so the actual enchantment values you will find be at or below those numbers. That is one of the trade-off for an item with low COT requirements and relatively high drop frequency.

10. Ares198888

Ah ok.tnx for your time.

11. igi696

igi696 Forum Greenhorn

Ahhh, Its better that you get items same as your lvl. I get around 10 items from Karabossa and they were all lvl 40, and attributes from all set are very
    disappointing. I rather wanted low drop frequency and get
    approximately stats from 'maximum values' of lvl 45 items.

12. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Well if this happens, you can always redo the Quest with the virgin and get the buff.

13. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

now the nebulas fixed nice:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.