New Moon Event

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Apolon80, May 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

I am just wondering why the hell they nerfed the New Moon event? Is it a bug? Im getting 80 progress per round??? There was nothing in the patch notes announcing the New Moon event will be nerfed.... Nobody will play this event... Again. Imagine doing over 50 rounds for 3k drakens...

2. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

when i saw the nerf of the advance i immediately stopped doing the event. Maybe they did it during the maintenance of a few minutes, a few days ago, all without saying anything as usual

3. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

simply everyone skip this event like in the past

5x progress in merciless? No thanks

4. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

Well. lets see what Math says, because Mathematics never lies!
    On first place there are some scrolls for the spider of which i can take some gems. This is not bad, but I can take the same gems if I go and farm any boss on merci with realm fragments.
    On second place if I finish the event I will get 3K drakans. With these drakens I can buy exactly 300 IP. If I go q1 or q5 i will farm 300 IP for couple of hours, but definitely it wont take me 2 days - the time i need to finish the event. If they want to make me play this event i would like to have benefits. For example - if i can farm 300 IP for 5 hours on q1 or q5, I would like to be able to finish the event for 1 or 2 hours to buy the same amount of IP.
    All I want to say is that these people DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE GAMES! If I ask my kid I will bet my life he will give me much much better ideas than the actual developers of this game.
    And I cant imagine - they dont have players left to play this game and are still doing drop nerfs...

5. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Why was this nerfed no one wanted to waste time on it all of a sudden someone went let's fix this.
    That lasted 2 months ?
    Now back to this again.
    Wanted a break from the boredom of Battle Ground Bloodshed.
    Killed 5 monsters in Blackborg seen drops left map.
    WTG Bug.point development team you guys really know how to **** things up :)

AndJustice4All and cigarbennett like this.
  6. JORDAINE

JORDAINE Forum Apprentice

AND the boss on 2nd map just regen+shield when you are just running from her and she's out of the screen but not out of her cave

AndJustice4All and Bananajoe2012 like this.
  7. Carel1234

Carel1234 Forum Greenhorn

Very badly done to have lowered the progress exaggeratedly!
    Can't they see that with what is spent on fragments between worlds to buy tickets, it is more expensive than the drakens that are earned!?
    You have to improve the prizes of the bar a lot so that a person can spend hours in this event with more than 30 tickets!
    You have to improve and not get worse!
    for a boring event if you don't improve it you don't encourage customers to do it!

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    AndJustice4All and Phelios like this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Because people were bragging on forums they are finishing progress bars in 2 runs.
    There you go ... now both moon events are having excrement drops.
    That is called rework UTC +8, according to player's feedback ;)

9. remei

remei Junior Expert

Actually, according to mods in Polish or Czech forums, it's an unintentional bug that was not meant to be, but won't be possible to fix it during event duration.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Interesting ... this "bug" was introduced with a hotfix that was not announced anywhere and no one says what was the purpose of it :)

11. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

I also agree, do you like to annoy players???
    Keep it up and you'll be unemployed, we're going to have fun on much better managed games!!

AndJustice4All likes this.
  12. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Love it :)
    Why there is No communication :p

13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I dont think its a bug. First day of looters fortune i was getting really nice drops then poooof all drops bad. Bad gems, bad lines, bad progress, bad everything.