New new moon event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Wllf, Aug 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

Ok... Old one was closed... I don't know why. :rolleyes:
    But. A few observations. The amphorae seem disproportionally helpful to event compared to the actual map. 1 amphorae seems to be about the same as 3 runs. o_O Also... I am Karabossa on one toon... And it seems that the torso is not a possible reward from the boss. Is it a bug that it is not included in the possible drops page... Or is it meant to be that way just as a little laugh in my face from the devs. :eek: Also... I am not dropping blossoms from white queen...? I Don't have screenshots of the actual drops but I have 0 blossoms. I didn't notice in the first 2 runs... I totally forgot they existed... But now I am wondering if I forgot to pick them up or just she did not drop them. More info later.
    EDIT: The blossoms were in my inventory. They were hiding next to the red essences. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Are they auto-pickup? Because I don't remember picking them up. :D
    Still no torso dropped... And it is not showing up in the rewards page. :eek:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It drops. I think there is only room for 6 items on the page.

Regarding the blossoms, they do auto pick up.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Like Baragain said there is no room for all items in the portal window.
    I have got the torso with my SW at TS.

4. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Yeah, I got the shoulders, torso, helmet (3 times), bow (2 times), and a polished amethyst in all my kills.

5. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

Sweet. Back to farming I go.
    Also... There is quite a bit more room on the window then they are using...

6. trakilaki

You know them ... stingy as usual :D

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

In the same amount of runs that it took to get 165 blossoms, I got 1 torso (worse than the old LVL 45 one that I had) and 3 shoulders. I didn't get the old weapon or the hat. I also didn't get the broom.

8. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

So it is not just me drowning in shoulders... For a while a had a full locker page of them. In the event I got my torso (Last run :D) 4 SHOULDERS, 3x tier 2 capes and NO Broom, costume, hat or anything other than 5x blossoms.

9. hjase

hjase Forum Greenhorn

Black tokens still in my inventory.Why???????

10. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

To be used for the next New Moon Event.

11. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

How do I get rid of the white tokens in my inventory? My space is limited.
    Also, what was the use of white tokens? I didn't understand the use of them.

12. hjase

hjase Forum Greenhorn

I know i can use them next event but want them out.

13. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Looks like there is no way currently to rid ourselves of them as we would have to delete the event quest but I don't see it available.

There are two bosses (1 black/1 white) which required you to collect 3 tokens during the 6 event line quests so you end up with 3 and 2 of black or white. The 2 bosses also offered different rewards. If you got the black quest line you were only able to fight the black boss this month until the event is reset for next month. Should take about a year to get the Tier 3 gear lol...

_Baragain_ likes this.
  14. cgcidefix

cgcidefix Someday Author

Hi moderators, please inform us about these items !

[​IMG]

First i got 2 coins left because i only needed 3 from the 5 we get when doing the 6 quests in line.
    Next month the event will be reset, so we have again(?) todo the 6 quests before the boss portal is open and so again get 5 coins.... Meaning if you take the same color you have now 4 left after 3 used for boss portal opening!

What about the old karabossa scroll difficult to activate boss and the fairy claw passage to hard map? Will these come in use when hardmap will be created ?

15. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @cgcidefix

You can only keep the white tokens. As for the other two items, we have no information whether there will be a hard version of the existing map in future or not. I assume you can discard them.

Cheers

16. RichMan

RichMan Active Author

Does anybody know how many peeble stones we need for the quest ? i would like to know so i know how many should i farm. Thank you.

17. trakilaki

What stones?
    Are you talking about pebbles from this quest? http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/The_Curse
    If so ... it is another event XD
    You need 3x90 silver pebbles to finish all 3 quests.

RichMan likes this.
  18. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

I take it the old vargulf ancestral teeth are now useless so can just be sold?

19. trakilaki

Do what ever you like with it... it doesn't have any purpose anymore :D

20. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

cool thanks, ran out of space again holding all the items for craft so having a clearout :)

--MERGED--

is this event right for higher levels?? ran it a few times on normal and vargulf ok, normal drops etc. ran it on next level up, drops from werewolves double ish but not any harder. summoned vargulf, couldn't hurt him?? died a couple times, so used silver scroll and went to red ess, managed to get his HP down 5% before died?

EDIT: sorry just realised I was on fatal. normal is on right, fatal middle and normal left. can you please order the tabs so people don't take wrong level??

Last edited by moderator: Aug 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.