Suggestion NEW Q membership only Cube/agathon set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Mar 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Create a a new premium Q , dedicated to a solid cores farming membership only ?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2018.
  1. Yes, I'm premium/deluxe game supporter and I like the idea

5.6%
  2. No, I'm not a premium/deluxe. Keep game free

33.3%
  3. No, I am a premium/deluxe game supporter and I don't like the idea

61.1%
  4. Yes, I'm not a premium/deluxe user, but I support this idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

R u a dso premium member ?
    if Yes than :

Due to the fact that CUBE are a premium drop only items and its respective AGATHON set requires solid cores:

My idea/3d is : why do not create a new membership only Q, where solid cores will be easily boss farmed?

An easy proposal that will grant an extra feature to the true DSO game supporters

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2018
    GoulishNightmares likes this.
  2. This and more possibility of good gold lined items would be nice, especially weapons. Seems like it is taking me forever to find anything suitable for crafting onto mine.

DocWhisky likes this.
  3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I'm not premium/deluxe user, but I would be ok with that feature... What am I supposed to vote?

4. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

simply. do not vote.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have premium and I am still F2P and i disagree.
    Dude your poll is ludicrous :D
    Solid cores should be available to all players ... and the solution is not in premium membership.
    BIG thumb down.

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Yeah, what a good idea, let's make the gap between payers and non payers even bigger, what could go wrong?

Payers already have advantages, they have enough, they do not need more
    First of all, maps should be accessable to everyone, without restriction

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  7. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I will be laughing so hard if in the next patches this idea is brought into the game under the false pretense that "the community was asking for it for a long time now " xD.

I agree with everyone else and say that the gap between payers and free payers is already too big and that premium gives already too many advantages.This is not needed and if u need solid cores that badly u can fast farm bosses on normal via portals...bearach for instance.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

And you think we haven't? :D
    Dude I am making 20/20/20/20/20 (Grimmag/Arachna/Heredur/Bearach/Khalys) every night and all i get is 6 - 15 solid cores XDXD
    Still ... that doesn't mean I am supporting this "idea".

Shansurri likes this.
  9. heror

heror Forum Baron

idk for 100 bear ports im geting 30-35 cores which aint bad....and they are not supposed to be the main drop so ye

10. sargon234

Come on, if someone wants solid cores, they can farm Mortis, he drops them the mojority of the time

And if you want farmable solid cores, make the bosses in the normal map drop them, so farming keys becomes useful aside from the boss hunting event

DocWhisky and Shansurri like this.
  11. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

THIS. This is what I want to see.

The concept of expanding the gap between paying and free to play is something I'll never be supporting. I pay to play, but I run with others who can't afford to, or who choose not to. They have it tough enough without making that gap wider.

There is a solid core issue. We pretty much all agree. Fixing the problem for P2P players only is not the solution.

Gevilson and VoulaAek1 like this.
  12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think solid core drops needs to be expanded, not just a p2p cube set/solid core solution.

I would like to see the key normal bosses scale up to infernal 3 and drop solid cores in order to increase diversity of gear options at end game.

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Plus, what about someone who farms a ton of cubes while they have some freemium and get the set? They still need the cores, even if they don't buy the premium.

Long story short (and we all I know I could make this really long)... No.

DocWhisky likes this.
  14. Heroes, I've adjusted the poll to include two additional options to allow for a more well rounded response. I'm sure there are some votes that didn't fit nicely into one of those two narrow categories.

15. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I've asked none to remove solid cores drop rate.
    BUT due to the fact that Agathon set it is a prerogative set for Premium users, why do not add a higher drop rate changes.
    A.1 related to A.2 deduction.

Cubes should be a bonus to the premium membership, imagine them like a shortcut to their support and not an extra heavy weight.
    Freemium is right like the way it works. Freemium daily account are a taste of what should a game donor would receive for his support.
    Have you ever used a free 30 days "amzn PRIME account ?" You can taste how a premium offer should work. Then you are free or not to improve your basic to premium account.

Be smart and do not misunderstand me : I'm not asking to remove nothing to none but to give extra items to support users.

I do not want to block none of free user business and never said that.

Why not a special Q for Premium users only ?
    Cubes are specials items for premium only. Are not cubes working the same way ?

16. sargon234

But cubes are already a bonus to premium membership and already provide an advantage to payers

I'll never be in favour of premium only maps, maps should be avaible to everyone for free, no exception

DocWhisky, Shansurri and _Baragain_ like this.
  17. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Seems like I forgot to write an "if" :oops:...

Anyway, I think there is already a nice gap between premium/deluxe users and free, wich it is fair, i guess...
    I'll have to vote against your proposal.

18. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

The easiest way to solve this entire Solid Core problem is to sell them at the materi vendor. like pristine, or soul cores. Available to all... as long as you farm materi...

As for a "special map just for premium users.. imma have to say no. And thats from someone who has had premium almost since it was introduced.

Thanks, Doc.

19. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Surely you all misunderstood my 3D.
    I do not ask for a no entrance Q.
    The game will remain free ( as it is now with premium account users and cube drop ) but with an extra dungeon dedicated to premium users.
    Have you ever heard about "inner pit" during a live concert ?
    Have you ever heard about a "privè" during a party/disco ?

I'm not suggesting a limit to the allready existing Q , but a special Q for the premium users.
    The 3D is not suggesting to block any of existing feature to a free DSO gameplay.

20. sargon234

The problem is your special Q for premium only members
    People understood that
    That's why they are against you

All maps should be open to everyone, without limits
    Premium members have enough privileges, they do not need more

Conqueror21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.