Suggestion New referal programm

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by юрик24, Jul 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. юрик24

юрик24 Forum Greenhorn

Google translator was used to write this article.

I think it's obvious to everyone that the influx of new players into the game has dropped dramatically. Old players leave, but new ones don't come.
    Personally, I found a game where someone, for the sake of an old referral program, left a negligible clickbait advertisement. I went to look and stayed here for a very long time and I don't want to leave. I am a little depressed by the number of players in the game, I would like more people. More players - more acquaintances. More acquaintances - more interesting to spend time in the game.
    My proposal is insanely simple. There was a time when the developers, due to their own mistake, had to remove the old referral program so that players would not exploit its vulnerability. But a lot of time has passed since then, and a new referral program is not expected.
    A referral program, even the simplest one, albeit not significantly, will nevertheless speed up the arrival of new players in the game and add more activities to existing players. With all this, the referral program does not have to be a super complex system. In my opinion, the simplest scheme is enough. Invited player - the player reaches a certain level - and the invited player and the invitee receive a reward.
    This scheme is as old as the world, but its relevance does not disappear. Of course, you can get confused and come up with something new and original, with cool rewards, bonuses when the invitee and the invitee play together, and so on. The main thing I want to convey is that, in my opinion, developers should be concerned about attracting new players to the game, this will breathe new life into my favorite game.

Thanks for attention