NEW SERVER BEFORE ASAP!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hartvig, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

I have got enough now!
    Get a new server before ASAP BP!
    I don´t care what you would have done instead, GET A NEW SERVER NOW!
    This server can´t keep just a bit of players!
    My firends and i get nebula errors CONSTANTLY and can´t get into the game again.
    I have just got one in the eventmap on hard while i played with my friends, i get the error and can´t get into the game again. Whatever i do i get "try again".
    When i at last get into the game i am back at the city. My friends is in th hard map. I try to go into normal, in hope of i will get into hard instead, i get kicked of from game AGAIN.
    This is not something with MY connection. It have something to do with the server BP is using!
    Heredur have most players, BUT IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!
    And don´t use the old excuse "it is because so many players is playing the event".
    You know what? THE SERVER SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT!
    We haven´t had these serverproblems a long time, but now peoble actually wants to play this game again.
    A new server would not even cost BP 1% of the money the make in a day.
    SO WHY NOT, YOU LAZY COMPANY?
    I don´t want this ASAP, i want it NOW!
    If you get the feeling of im a little angry, YES I AM DAMN ANGRY!

2. SilentTears

SilentTears Forum Greenhorn

:) It is true that BP can invest in a few more servers for heredur...:'(

3. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Or they trade players to Balor:DDD

4. d3s0

d3s0 Forum Apprentice

Thing is, many of older accounts/chars are created in Heredur (since in beginning of closed beta there weren't any other servers at all). Another thing - Heredur is #1 server in the list, with most population, so newbies coming to game theoretically almost always will go there. In final result, Heredur is and always will be the biggest server and will require most attention and resources. Sadly, devs aren't smart enough to figure all that out, therefore players are getting "punished" in some way, since servers are overloaded.

5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

i think players should go to other servers :D Heredur have enough players....and lagg:)

6. bravo1423

bravo1423 Forum Apprentice

go to balor guys, where it's more fun... if u r into pvp ;)

7. -Sayila29-

-Sayila29- Forum Greenhorn

I play in Weria server and the same problem was/is unfortunately here too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.