""NEWBIE HERE"" Can't change realm/server

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Blizasted, Oct 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Blizasted

Blizasted Forum Greenhorn

hey guys!
    whenever I try to change from USEast to USWest I get an error, is there something I'm not doing right?
    As said before, I'm a NEWB to this game, I'm only use to playing EDIT

is it not possible to change from Agathon to Tegan?
    also will there be much of a difference in Latency in I'm located in the West, and playing on an East server?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by moderator: Oct 26, 2019
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @Blizasted :) and welcome to Drakensang Online!

It is not possible to switch your character from one server to another, you can only play on the server you initially set up your character on. If you are still just getting started (since you mentioned you're a newbie), you can give both servers a try - set up a character on both Agathon and Tegan, and see which one works best for you. Just keep in mind that characters can only be played on the server they were created on.

What error are you running into when you try to access Tegan? If you give us more details, we will do our best to help you.
    Cheers,
    teddy.bear