No Book DQ but Not Maxed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MikeyMetro, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I have stopped getting DQ's for books on one of my toons although I am still 2246 books short of level 30 knowledge.

This is on one of my premium accounts and I shuffled for 10 minutes and no book quests. I have a mentor on this account with level 30 knowledge and the toon that is not getting the book quests does show the mentor bonus icon on the screen.

I was able to shuffle for book quests just fine on the other two toons on this account.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Hmm, interesting. That shouldn't be happening lol. There's always a DQ that rewards books when the tree isn't maxed. I haven't heard of this happening before so my only suggestion is to submit a ticket. Maybe support can provide some insight.

3. MikeyMetro

Yeah, I may have to go that route. This is one of my current inactives (just had enough items from chests to do a craft quest today.) I just thought I would post in case anyone else had run into this.

A lot of times these weird things go away on their own. If it does not in a couple days then I'll give support a shout.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. MrCrow

MrCrow Junior Expert

2246+750 isn't even more than 3000 ... Weird!

5. MikeyMetro

Problem solved :) Today the shuffle started out the same. Then I got an item from one of the DLB chests that I sold. This gave me enough coin to place another level on my knowledge tree (I have many more levels of books than I have coin on this toon.)

Anyway, after I placed that level I went back to the shuffle and book quests started coming up again.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.