No gaming under Linux with wine

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LinuxGamer, Feb 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Can you play DSO under Linux since february 2014 ?

1. YES I can play DSO under Linux

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No I can play DSO under Linux

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinuxGamer

LinuxGamer Forum Greenhorn

dear community ,

Am I the only one who can no longer play on Linux via wine since 01/30/2014 ? Does it work with you ???

Have three test systems with intel Q6600 4GB Ram ( openSuse 13.1 - 32bit ) with different AMD hardware (HD 4670, HD 5540 , HD 5670 ) and wine version 1.7.11. In all systems, although I can log me on the client , it remains the home screen hanging from version 118 and also version 119. Before that, there were no problems to play DSO on Linux.

I 'm only casual gamers but my godfather 's nephew is now very sad not being able to use his birthday donated by me PC with linux for it.This should not be a support request, because I know that Linux is "still" not officially supported.

However, Drakensang Online has potential and has relatively low system requirements and should be able to be available everywhere in my opinion . Perhaps there is even a crowdfunding campaign which could have a native Linux client finance ?

Therefore, I would like to know want to know about you that?

Thanks in advance

PS: Sorry for my english, I 'm from Germany

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.