Bug Old Kingshill (sargon)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by FAALHAAS, Dec 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

We used to be able to do this map in group, but now its a solo map...

Is it bugged? Or did i miss an announcement? :)

~Providence~ likes this.
  2. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

I heard that this map was ALWAYS ment to be solo, and the fact you could do it with a group WAS the bug. If you check above the "Enter" button, it says Group limit: 1. Apparently that always existed since the beginning despite being able to enter in a group. I too only recently noticed that when I tried to enter with a group but couldn't. So technically the bug is now fixed.

I guess it's not a fix that many people will be happy with considering the bug had existed for so long it might as well had been intentional. But it is what it is.

23/12 Maintenance contains bug fixes, must've been one of them.

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

im 99% sure it used to say group limit 5

Anyway, if this was a bug fix....its kinda useless to fix this after so long like you said. Owell :)

4. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

I'm 99% sure it used to say group limit 1 :D

It is probably part of a patch that was probably documented in notes as "bug fixes" - very transparent as always, there are about million much more major bugs and they prioritize this..

FAALHAAS likes this.
  5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Ye more people told me this now, so guess youre right
    Saved myself with that 1% doubt :)