Support Out of quests?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rusher, Apr 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rusher

rusher Someday Author

Hey,
    the first time in this game I am out of quests?
    I just finished Dragon's Lair and the Hidden Sanctum areas. I am level 28. I don't find quests. Are there only quests until here?
    Thanks for help!

2. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

Sadly, no... you will need to farm until you reach a higher level and new quests should become available. My advice would be to farm monster your level or higher until you reach level 40 and then start the quests where you left off. The reason for this is that when you reach level 40, it will be hard to go up to 45 because there are quite few quests. Cheers!

3. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

So your advice is to farm from 28 to 40, then to start questing and not to be out of quests.
    The other option is to do every quest you see (even if it is low level, the ander rewards are huge), not missing a quest you sjould be fine until 43. Then you will need to grind up 2/3 of a level to 44. After that quests will appear.

I prefer the second option as it gives me rewards and skips the boredom. I dont see a point in option one.

Usualy if you dont see any more quests, the next level they will appear, as there is a level restriction.
    I think you cant remain out of quests for 2 levels.

Grind a bit till next level and never skip a quest !

4. rusher

rusher Someday Author

Maybe it's because I didn't get my 5% experience gem... Support is still struggling to give it. (day5 bonus didn't work, although login every day, but they said to solve it soon..). Thank you both for your personal tips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.