Feedback outdated

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dalghar121, May 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalghar121

dalghar121 Forum Greenhorn

I'm a newish player and i've enjoyed my time playing D.S.O. and would continue to play and pay if it wasn't for one thing.......having to buy bankspace.

I wondered why so many of the players i grouped with and were on my friends list stopped playing when their lvls were in the mid 30s,now i know.

Paying for membership(which btw,gives pathetic benefits for the price)and then finding that when it runs out you either buy bankspace or quit.

I would have been happy to keep paying for andamant and gems but i'm afraid having to pay for bankspace is just the last straw.
    The concept is outdated and puts more players off continuing their adventure.

It's not as if you can't spend a lot of money on other things in the game but having to pay for bankspace( even though you've already spent 100s on other stuff )to actually continue playing is not the elephant in the room it's the Dinosaur.

You're losing players willing to spend because of an outdated idea that is annoying and reeks of greed. Sad to go,but being held hostage is not my idea of fun.

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

You can farm anders, that's not the problem in the game.
    A new player needs to be a bit patient about this issue. I am kinda new myself and i made space for my items. The price is logical for the space. You just needs to prioritize your inventory over gems for the beginning of your adventures.. Focus on gathering anders for the x3 inventory bundles.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

As you can see it wasn't an issue for me to get to level 45 and play with only 1.5 pages of inventory

[​IMG]

Dragonnns likes this.
  4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ah! But you are a master of the F2P and so many are not!

And some of us have a hard time not collecting "stuff"....

~OCD Me

trakilaki likes this.
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Holy crap trakilaki.
    1) that picture is really old. I've never seen the cloak in that position, and since I've been here the adornment has always been where your essence is.
    2) At level 40, both my characters (>than 40) were struggling very hard to get to the 1000 gold needed for the cloak of power. Gold did not come so easy till I reached level 50.
    3) Draken and Glyphs of Power are not that easy to get either, though the Glyphs have gotten easier since passing that level 50 mark.

I would say trakilaki is remembering the "Good Ol Days" of several years ago.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The point is ... you need one or two weeks to reach the cap level.
    After that one should expand the inventory as much as possible. Now ... with these nerfed drops ... leveling characters to level 40-45 in few days is back as a most common andermant farm.
    Nahh it is not that old ... I have screens from the time I was starting 5 years ago ... they should be on some of my backup disks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.