Parallel world Mortis mission

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Ahmad11, Feb 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ahmad11

Ahmad11 Forum Greenhorn

after i finished M'Edusa mission, i didn't get Mortis mission.
    there was something happened to me a while ago, when event Defeat the Undefeatable was active, I finished Khalys mission in Parallel World, and when I went to Ammon to received mission prize, he opened to me Mortis Gate and Herald Gate both, and he give me misson to kill Mortes, knowing that I didn't finish all parallel worlds missions, but i could get into Mortis room by purchasing the Mortis portal from thabo, and i finish kill Mortis mission.

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Is there a hidden question in what you've written?

KingsGambit likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Who said you will get q6 quest after finishing q9?
    Q6 quests can be taken inside q6 m1 and m2 ... but the NPCs are spawning randomly.

4. Ahmad11

Ahmad11 Forum Greenhorn

where can i find him exactly, I searched everywhere in the parallel world and didn't find any q6, Just one (kill Mortis)

[​IMG]
    As you see here, I have 4 Quests

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Yeah.

Search the Wiki, the quests are there.

Basically, one quest is given by a ghost NPC that randomly appears on m1 in a specific place (near to where the buff/portals/monsters book is, on the left side of the map) and the second quest is given by a mortis' priest NPC (ghost also) on the very begin of the m2. Both quests are marked with an exclamation mark the moment you enter the map, so you can just reenter the map until you find it. Both quests also consist of 2 quest parts each, effectively making up for the 4 quests that you are missing. Both quests are also giving an achievement (one achievement each).

trakilaki likes this.
  6. Ahmad11

Ahmad11 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you, I found the solution

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What was it?