Parallel world ring drop rates

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sargon234, Mar 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Has anybody noticed a very sharp and very noticeable decrease in the drop rate of parallel world rings?

Because i did, i used to drop them very commonly, from mobs minibosses and bosses.

After the patch i didn't drop any of them.

Has anybody experienced the same?
    Of course this is the catch for making us able to craft parallel world uniques.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello there,

Please see the following announcement. It is a known issue that will be fixed with r249.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. sargon234

Ah yes, it will be "fixed" in r249, when it is needed right now.
    I say "fixed" because this nonsense was introduced intentionally to prevent players from actually being able to craft the items they need by farming for the rings.

Now i know you're the messenger, but tell the developers or the CM that players are not stupid, the scam is very clear.
    Maybe the bootlickers on discord are not that bright, but they don't represent the players.
    Sure, a "random" bug prevents the ring from dropping from the mobs just when the ability to craft unique items from them has been introduced, sure, it's just a coincidence, kind of a favourable one to BP; yeah right, the gig is up, everything is clear.
    Coincidentally in r249 people won't be able to use the ring drop rate( and we don't even know if it'll ever be restored to what it was, knowing the kind of slimeball BP is), so it will be fixed.

4. Anyki

Anyki User

I understand your frustrations with the bug, but some respectful and polite language would be much appreciated. I will forward your concerns, but please re-consider the kind of language you use.

Melethainiel likes this.
  5. sargon234

You too would be frustrated if the a game company was trying to stifle your character's development.

We are asked to waste our resources in the hope of getting something worthwhile, only to get nothing, while these resources are hard to come by( yes, they haven't fixed anything).
    And at the same time, the CM laughs about that.

Also, i am not convinced this is a bug, this was done intentionally to slow development of characters, there's no other way around it.
    And BP is known for moves like that, so any good will from me has evaporated long ago, so i'm not giving the benefit of the doubt.

Think about it: just when the unique crafting system, as bugged as it is, was implemented, the ring drop from monsters was removed.
    It favours BP, because it stops players from advancing man, what kind of coincidence.
    The drop rates of ingredients and ring should have no relation to each other.

FAALHAAS and TwiliShadow like this.
  6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

oh no really? There is a decrease in ring drops.

Alpaca likes this.
  7. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

For last 3 months ive checked forum if certain changes are being made, but it looks like everything the same or got worse.

-Ill remove this forum from my bookmarks and maybe check back in a year or something....makes me sad tho :(

8. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Idk about the rings drop but I got in q2 blood 4-5 rings, but all of them at boss in like 130runs în the last 4-5 days, also 2 weapons and one necklace in those runs. NO rings drop at monster unfortunately...

9. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

wow 130 runs, nice.

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Waiting to die to sleep?

11. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

With a strong mage is a fast kill 1min = 1kill so not so wow...

Idk about you but i din't play in last 3 months, i go with guildmate mage and he took us 100 tp blood like 2h 30min with breaks!
    I didn't understand exactly what you meant but i don't kill like 4 days in a row with no breaks and no sleep ... it took a total of 3h-3;30h(130 runs) so yes i sleep normal i will not die on this game, anyway thx for the carefulness dude.