Parallel Worlds

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by IronRodney, Feb 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. IronRodney

IronRodney Forum Greenhorn

I did not get the scroll from Ammon the Wanderer. I have 3 characters of level 50 or above and none of them got the scroll. Help

2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello, are you referring to the process of getting your characters access into Cardhun? If so, the requirements have changed in recent years - now, in order to gain access to Splintered City of Cardhun (to access the 9 pw maps), your character needs to reach lvl 50 and also complete the Chamber of Panoltiaco challenge, the map for which is located at the bottom of Nahuatian in the Lor'tac region. ^^

In order to access the rest of the Anderworld regional maps (which are the new maps added as extensions off of the Cardhun area you see in the map), you will need to finish the rest of the yellow main storyline quests before it, such as in Qaizah, for example. :)

oslecGar_022 likes this.
  3. IronRodney

IronRodney Forum Greenhorn

Thank you. obviously cannot solo this as a lvl 58 .

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

To be fair...I think I did it with just red essence and normal lvl gears.
    But if thats still giving troubles; Theres very often groups farming dungeons with low levels like you on higher mods where you can pickup higher lvl gear. With that and essence, you'll beat it easy.

5. ldso

ldso Advanced

As noted above, it will be helpful to build up gear at least (in addition to some stats if you can) before entering the map :) But with a defensive playstyle, some patience, and perhaps higher essence as well, you may find it more doable than expected ^^