Feedback party - no kick & do without

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Aug 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Now, if the party enter a map , we cannot kick a party member :
    • if he is logged inside the map but inactive
    • if you add him for a mod than he cannot deal with
    BUT EXPECIALLY
    • if he log off

2. You could kick players while in dungeon before but they changed it to avoid douchebags from kicking players right before a boss or a huge crowd of mobs died and it should stay like this in my opinion.

A member offline doesn't really affect the group unless you have a friend waiting to join, then either finish the run or reset the run and invite him. :)

3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Rule number one never invite unknown people when you run on infernal 2 because you pay that entrance and dont worth to waist time with noobs.
    If you play lower instance you can get out the map and kick.

Bp can solve this using a vote kick solution.
    Anyone from group can kick.
    When someone press the kick button the other members from team get a pop up message with the proposal and reason.
    If all agree the vote pass and that member is excluded.

If one member dont agree then he stay.
    Is BP fault that they want us to carry all low players that want unique rank 5
    They should let them on higher dificulties only after they have killed the boss solo in previus mode.So the last quest from each quest shuld be splited and done for each dificulties, one boss kill for each mode and only solo.

As for the afk you should be able to kick them and invite another.
    If that afk player is a tank or a dwarf that protect tank then the boss fight will be much harder with him afk or offline.
    In game is like in life you must carry the lazy people because BP or the guvetnment say so.
    I m not against this but i want to help players that want to progress not the one that consider getting fireworks is an achievment.
    So usualy i help my guild members that is worth the time not all kids from local that will quit playng after they reach cap level because is too hard for them.
    So i guess BP should make biiger guilds and try to make us farm more as a team from guild not from local.I have seen this in that letter and i hope they will do that in short time.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I understand your concerns, but there was a big problem with power gamers exploiting new players for their boss summons (such as the vargulf summon) and kicking them as soon as the boss was summoned or showed up, or even right before the drop. On balance the anti kick is a better option.

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

The matter is :

• when a guild member uses infernal frags to enter and cannot log back in ( items wasted )
    • when the tank got crash and the whole party shall wipe out because he cannot log back in.
    And the R196 and pre patches did not solve the problem that the community encounter.
    Moving from A to B creating a C point is not the right way to solve a problem or a bug/issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.