Patch-Fix 252_17

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by VeteranDSO, Oct 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VeteranDSO

VeteranDSO Forum Greenhorn

Maybe i am missing something but it seems to me that DSO is getting every new day more customer Unfriendly...

This morning Server downtime because a new fix and

1. No announcement
    2. No notes about fix
    3. Nothing in Forum

Whats going on....

Also we gave DSO - "the new team" alot of feedback and still not ONE->1 single response.

A very customer unfriendly approach! Very Unfriendly service and Disrespectful to any (paying or not) customer.

Ive heard all the stories about Jesse, Luke etc but what happened with Velveteen Duck, anyone knows anything about her, never seen any msg from her on the forum anymore and she was quite helpfull and her website will be deactivated very soon....

DSO Database,
    "This app has exceeded its free usage quota. If you are the owner of the app, please activate a paid subscription, or the app will be deactivated on October 30th 2021"

Lambrusco likes this.
  2. Oessian

Oessian Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there,

Apologies if we missed the OA for today's sync. The info was given very late at night, we are also humans that need to sleep like everyone else. The information was available on the DSO Discord server. Once again, apologies, we will try better.

If we were totally unfriendly and disrespectful as you say then I would not be here replying nor would any support tickets dealt with.
    There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that none of you see. All I ask for, is everyone to bare with us a bit. Sure it's a bit rocky at the moment and the EN Team, which takes care of most of the Forum, are just two people at the moment.

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

@silverseas is a veteran player who has taken extended breaks from the game in the past. She noted on her site, of which the DSO Database is just one component, that she won't be making any additional updates about DSO until BP itself begins to show signs of further development activity. If you value the DSO Database, feel free to donate to the cause on her site.

VeteranDSO and silverseas like this.
  4. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

[/QUOTE] If we were totally unfriendly and disrespectful as you say then I would not be here replying nor would any support tickets dealt with.[/QUOTE]

Support tikers and comments that follow the rules of the forum (official statement) have to answer them because it is an assigned job xd

[/QUOTE] Apologies if we missed the OA for today's sync. The info was given very late at night, we are also humans that need to sleep like everyone else. The information was available on the DSO Discord server. Once again, apologies, we will try better. [/QUOTE]

On the communication delay, change the scrum between moderator and developers for a more efficient one like Extreme Programming XP or Agile Inception, which is not the first time that they come with this although xd and if we understand how they feel and the whole thing but we are also in the same tray

[/QUOTE] If we were totally unfriendly and disrespectful as you say then I would not be here replying nor would any support tickets dealt with.
    There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that none of you see. All I ask for, is everyone to bare with us a bit. Sure it's a bit rocky at the moment and the EN Team, which takes care of most of the Forum, are just two people at the moment. [/QUOTE]

to the unpleasant and disgusting it refers to the fact that despite almost a month no response has been sent, even if it is a message that we are working as much as possible and these are the "changes" that are coming, it is something short and simple we do not ask for anything Complex only to know if it is working, we do not want another dark legacy that aurrines the game more, in the end I think the moderators were removed from the sleeve but none of that is credible from my point of view about the part that the moderators did not pass the information from the comments to the developers, that is, users can create an account to access the forum with one click and developers who have to connect with NASA's servers create cloud portals and use interconnected networks to be able to access the forum without having to of a moredador, I understand the role that the moderator performs with the developers but please is not credible, be careful from my point of view.
    A theory of lag and I want to believe is the fact that they are using another graphics engine I would say but it is their precision.
    thanks to all
    pd: customer service, if you comment on many problems about the game or lack of respect directly, they will sanction your account, which is not even in the written game contract and this is translated by google

VeteranDSO likes this.
  5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm alive.

Much like dkarl said, extended breaks from this game are pretty much the norm for me. As for the message banner you see, I'm not a programmer, so I rely on tools created by other people to make the dso database. The one I use (after accounting for currency conversion) is nearly $500 for a year's subscription. I believe I can find more affordable and sustainable solution, so that's why that hideous banner is there. The dso database won't go poof unless my finger slips and I accidentally delete it though.

Elendel80 and VeteranDSO like this.
  6. VeteranDSO

VeteranDSO Forum Greenhorn

Hello Miss Velveteen Ducky, very nice to hear from you, i appreciate and i am happy hearing the fact you are still alive and kicking...! :)

[/QUOTE]The dso database won't go poof unless my finger slips and I accidentally delete it though.[/QUOTE]
    I am almost sure you got a backup lying around somehwere.;) Then again you seem like an perfectionist and i dont see a slip of the finger happen but i might be wrong. =):p

Lambrusco likes this.
  7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @VeteranDSO thanks for your like in the other post sorry it didn't last for long cos someone deletes messages... it seems they only want us to write them nice things... and to @Oessian don't need to apologize cos you may see that a tread open in Agus31st now is opens for us to write about them like 2 months later. You or whoever is in charge of it should pay more attention to "people" like them

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021