Payment Renewal and Support Question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jonjust, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonjust

Jonjust Forum Greenhorn

There seems to be a time lag problem with the automatic renewal process with Paypal. The result is a sudden loss of the premium account . Also. there is no user friendly way of contacting support about the problem. Please advise

2. LightAlive

LightAlive Forum Greenhorn

I have this problem too. I lose my premium inventory and it reshuffles everything. It takes about 30-45mins before I get premium back and I have to resort items.

3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Not the biggest issue for me though. And always when i know my premium is about to end i try to clear my premium inventory just a few hours up front. Dont have a solution for the payment problem though.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I use PayPal also for my premium subscriptions. BP and PayPal have a long history of not playing well together (both parties fault.) So I always manually renew when when it's getting close.

The new time just stacks onto the end of the old so you don't lose any time. And it saves me from having to play the inventory shuffle game :cool:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Nice to know time stacks up. Thnx.

6. Jonjust

Jonjust Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for the info everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.