Phyrix

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ргцт, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

There was a guy named Phyrix. He loved the game so much that he had DSO dreams each night. He left the game with Dark Legacy CE. He really loved the game. The CE made him change his POV on the game in less than a week. He left the game. He doesn't love DSO anymore. He is playing another game and having nightmares, not beautiful dreams of killing the old Sargon, the Terrible. Bring the old DSO back. Make Phyrix happy again. Sadge

hellsing00 likes this.
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi ргцт. I don't know if i coincided with him in this game cos my server was Heredur, i said was cos i'm not playing DSO anymore eihter. I know he posted here lot of times and i enjoied reading his post... shame we are losing player like him. in my guild i lost friends too... you do not feel bad for that, life is gonna take us better things for sure, it was an experience, for someone good and for others not so good, but maybe we will find each other in better places than BP, just let's warn to unwary player what DSO is while we can...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    ргцт likes this.
  3. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Yep phyr is devastated. I told him to try the "streamer solution" and ask CM for a streaming char so that he can play but i guess he was denied. That is my answer to all the ppl that ask me what to do if they cant play -> "ask CM for a streaming char". Good job guys, next time when youll be assigning chars to ppl that are not able to play with their normal chars ( like 80-90% of the player base ), pls give heads up. I have or rather "had" (because 75% of my guild has left the game and basically so did i. Theres no fun playing in alone day by day or not being able to help friends because there is no drop f.e kings set for ranger ... ) about 20 ppl ready to stream for you in exchange for a "streaming char".

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    ргцт likes this.