Suggestion Player stats is incomplete

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Phyrix, Mar 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Hi guys,

The following is missing and probably more but what I want to know I cannot see anywhere.

My current health regen rate
    My current total run speed.
    MY skill cooldown reduction rate
    These are stats that bother me but I cannot see them

Shansurri and Demon like this.
  2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

So you have my vote.

3. Lorddemonsok

Lorddemonsok Forum Greenhorn

Good idea. Im curious how much hp reg I have.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Having more decimal places (and a setting in "Settings" where we can set the number of decimals, say 0 - 3) in everything will greatly help us do the maths needed often to determine how a change will effect us and if we want to pursue a given drop of gear.

Also, having a way to compare item to item as apples to apples, being able to see what a piece of gear's original stats were (drop level) would help us tremendously. I know I have a hard time comparing those level 55 pauldrons (blue/purple/orange) to my currently equipped blue level 60 pauldrons. It would be real nice to see what the stats are/were when it was level 55 would be very useful.

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If we're in the process of adding stats to the window, may as well add the rate of resource regen to it too.

TwiliShadow and Demon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.