Support Players

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Elεκτron, Jul 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elεκτron

Elεκτron Forum Greenhorn

Hi i have an ask . If a player from another country give me his account i will get ban IP or get ban the Player ? this is my question and why

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello there, and welcome to the forums.

I have moved your thread to a more appropriate section of the forums.

Selling, trading, sharing, or giving away accounts are against the Terms and Conditions you have agreed to when you made your account. The relevant excerpt you are looking for is this one:

9.3.4 The User is neither entitled to sell their complete Account nor any individual Game items, Premium Features or Game functions to a third party, or to transfer such in any other way. [...]

In short, if you are caught doing this, that account may be permanently banned or have other actions taken against it, depending on whoever handles the case sees fit to do.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. Elεκτron

Elεκτron Forum Greenhorn

But why are the rules of the game so strict? a friend maybe will stop to playing and he dont need his player and he need to give me but the problem is ban :( this is the BIG problem

--- MERGED ---

i need this player too but if my IP or his Player get banned then i cant play on this player :(

Last edited by moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  4. Anyki

Anyki User

Please do not make consecutive posts. If you have anything to add, use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post.

The Terms and Conditions are set by BigPoint's legal department. If you have any complaint regarding those, you will have to contact BigPoint's legal department directly. Since we cannot help you any further on the forums, I will close this thread.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.