Support Please fix your Kongregate issues.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Grizzles1, Sep 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

I'd love to give you guys some money for Andermant via Kongregate. I am getting a window that pops up that says "An Error has Occurred" with no other information. Since I am playing via Kongregate, I can't even contact support via the forms, since I don't have (or know) an e-mail associated with the account. Is there an e-mail address I send an e-mail to?

2. Hello Grizzles1, and welcome to the forum. Please contact the Kongregate Support and explain the issue to them. They will have your a/c details and so they are in the best position to investigate this for you. If they are unable/unwilling to assist you, you can contact your appropriate DSO language team via the links in the DSO Forum User Guide

3. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

I signed up with the game through Kongregate. I do not have an e-mail address for my account, and therefor no way to contact support other than this forum. When I select "payment problem" in the support link provided, it also asks for a "Global ID" and "User ID" which are also not available since I signed up through Kongregate.

4. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

Kongregate is a third-party...which means Kongregate is Kongregate and BP is BP...
    and the forums are BP's... not Kongregate's. So K is not BP's issue...

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And this is why it is always best to sign up for a game directly from the source. I played a Facebook game once offered from another gaming company, and support was a nightmare with them too. Now if I discover a game from some other portal, I always check it out by making an account via the official site to be safe.

trakilaki likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

My advice ... create new account at www.drakensan.com ASAP.
    Don't waste time with 3rd party ... you can get to your current character level very fast ... and then you will have all the options available in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.