PLEASE GIVE MY MATERIALS BACK !

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bruuhmage, Apr 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. bruuhmage

bruuhmage Forum Greenhorn

hello guys i crafted a q2 1 handed weapon yesterday and i crafted it with PURPLE ore and PURPLE boss pieces as you know if we are crafting anything with purple ore we need to get at least %75 value but lets look what i got ?

https://ibb.co/FHH7cQb

yeah as you can see i didnt got any %75 value and i want to take my materials back and also i recorded a video while crafting that gun and i am showing what i used for crafting and you can see my nickname in video everything is clear and i want to take my materials back if admins want to see that video i can show them and I WANT TO TAKE MY MATERIALS BACK

Ginaja1 likes this.
  2. Ginaja1

Ginaja1 Forum Greenhorn

I totally agree with you Bruuhmage, but still consider yourself lucky, look at my item its surely alot worse, it took forever to gather 100 Extraord skins and 500 Yarn for get a result like this is incomprehensible, not to mention that is soo very boring to grind all of this over
    and over. Purple items combined with a lvl 140 Legendary item, how can this result in a 1% Base value...

This reward system makes me wanna stop playing because like this my char never grows.

Not to foget to get all those items i used alot of res, health potions, buffs then to see its all wasted.

https://ibb.co/jL8THWS

Can someone show me more worse stats ? =P

3. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Sigh... if you had scouted the forum before, you would've seen this coming.

Crafting doesn't affect BASE VALUES, only ENCHANTMENTS, as is stated in the game. So, you won't get anything back. Currently there is no way to affect base values, and not in the foreseeable future.

This is why I urge players everywhere not to craft right now, at least not with purple ingredients. If you don't want to wait for an update, farm skins on painful and try many times, maybe you get lucky 1 in 10 tries...

silverseas and ΣMiwel like this.
  4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

What Nostalgiac said.

Start reading new things carefully, people. Also, using white and green ingredients is your best bet, blue if you have a surplus somehow anyways.

silverseas and Shine2 like this.
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Let's see...
    90%, 91%, 87%, 90%. Yep, all are above 75%. Your all good mate.

I'm with the other 2 on this. You aren't reading the instructions. :rolleyes:

ΣMiwel likes this.