Suggestion PLS.. give me some suggestion about that shield

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by darq123, Dec 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darq123

darq123 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

How is my shield??

_Baragain_ likes this.
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I would say it is really really good. Keep it til you get a leg shield with more block rate and block damage.

3. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

It is a REALLY nice shield you found there! The only better combination that that, is 2 times blockrate and 2 times reduction, so you are close;-)

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Keep it and love it forever. There exist better shields, but not many. You will block a lot and you will have decent damage reduction. Use it with the warlord set and you will love it.

5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Very good shield! As said already, you could find better but it probably - statistically - wouldn't happen for a long, long time. Now that ID's are free, you can ID any Legendary Shield you find later. Definitely don't use gold to craft any shields. Use that one until/unless you find a better one from a drop.

Another good thing about that shield is that it already has three gem slots, so you're spared the universally dreaded, and very expensive, prospect of having to add three slots to it.

Here's my shield I found a few weeks after the level cap was raised from 40 to 45. I feel it was a very lucky find and it also started with three (maybe four, I can't remember for sure) gem slots. Most likely, I'll still be using it at least until the level cap is raised to 50. None of the legendary or gingerbread shields I've found since free ID started were as good as this one. Even a really good wolf shield could never quite match up to it:

[​IMG]

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.