[Poll] - Do you want the tutorial is mandatory?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Lefasix, Aug 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want the tutorial is mandatory?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2014.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lefasix

Lefasix Forum Pro

My friends and I do not like the idea of being forced to level up to enter a town. We do not like the experience

2. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Perhaps you may want to say why you don't want to level up. If you don't want to level up, simply unplug your mouse and keyboard and just watch your toon just sway side to side in one spot. Solved. We can close this poll disguised as a PVP twink agenda.

3. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Ye, you don't like "the experience", you prefer being lvl1 flag bearer bullies. Well guess what; it's over now. :)

Zokin likes this.
  4. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

realy no more level 1 ?

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No more level 1. :)

6. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Fame ranking is not the reason why the dev team will implement the leveling up to 5 and remove 2 maps.
    The reason is obvious, don't tell me that none of you can see it!!!

I vote no, only because of the removal of the 2 maps.
    Also i have more fun with my low lvl, than with my high lvl.
    Being a lvl 3 or 6 is indifferent to me.

But i will delete my account at Balor server, it will be impossible to play there now.
    Perhaps many player will do the same.

This game was amazing 2 years ago, last year it started its downfall and this year is...worst than ever, can't wait for next year...perhaps the removal of AM drops.

Lefasix, Serenthía and goe-spec like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.