Suggestion premium players need a faster system of daily quest selection

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by jeffzrx, Mar 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

something needs to be done as there are so many quests to choose from with the current method it takes way too long to find one's desired quest

at the very least a scroll back option for daily quest selection for when u click past the quest u want

i'm sure anyone who has tried to select Dragan for the red pearl reward will agree

btw...we actually PAY for premium eh!...not tendonitis & a worn out mouse! LOL

1vanka and Kiwigal1244 like this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Yes please. I scrolled past the Dragan daily twice yesterday. I think I'll go back to my usual routine of just not doing daily quests after that experience.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It needs to be a drop down list with 3 buttons on each line (to select reward for given selected quest).

4. Anyki

Anyki User

This matter has been included in the EN team's March monthly report to higher-ups. :)

bibere likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Premium is one thing... now think about non-premium players - odds are they don't get dragan for daily challange even once in the whole event... and it's cheaper to just buy the red pearl than to use andermants to change it.

The only way would be to do the maths of how many challanges there are, go wild with clicking until you see you've just scrolled past dragan, and then run a script for a set amount of clicks, 5-10 less than the amount of challanges you have, and click those few remaining times slowly, not to miss the dragan... but wait, it is forbidden and against the rules.

So, without breaking the rules, the premium players have a 10th daily challange: a challange of patience. The reward is being able to do what you choose for other challanges.

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Actually, it's only forbidden if it causes undue stress on the system.

And apparently DSO is not concerned with causing undue stress on us with having to click a thousand times.

7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Actually, it is for Biden. :D But I have to remind everyone about the terms when I am listing such a possibility. Not using it myself yet... but I am getting more and more annoyed, I may as well start that if I don't see a solution coming.

8. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

See, that's the smart thing to do.

What I do is glue my eyes on my second monitor and blindly click and hope to vaguely land in the vicinity of the pearl when I turn my head back... probably not the wisest solution to boredom. xD

bibere and RivenAndIreliaWaifus like this.
  9. spenc

spenc Forum Apprentice

You are 1000% right